Another Jew against America, its Constitution and people. Andy Cuomo, Italian right? Well folks there are lots of Jew Italians and if you look on this page you will find most of the mob, Adam Lanza’s name, Cuomo’s mother’s name and a lot more (most of the Italian mob). Maria Raffa Cuomo is the NY Governors name and the name has quite an interesting history that most goyim don’t know anything about, but I am here to tell you that these Jews have taken over everything in America and they absolutely hate Christians and Whites more than anyone and nothing will ever change that until we call it what it is, an abomination to mankind. Anyone against our Constitution or the laws of our land is our enemy and our enemy is always the same throughout time. This sack of dog doo is up to his fat lower lip in Jews. There is nothing American about this Jew whatsoever, nothing white and nothing Christian. He is known as an Italian, a country that was also destroyed by the very same vermin Jews many years ago.
New York – New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will take his sky-high popularity into his third year with an agenda to ban assault weapons, raise the minimum wage and revive the still-slow economic recovery.
Cuomo’s State of the State address Wednesday afternoon in Albany will set the stage for much of this year’s legislative agenda, although the Senate and Assembly majorities are deeply divided on issues.
In the aftermath of last month’s school massacre in Newtown, Conn., Cuomo and the Democrat-led Assembly are pushing for bans on all assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.
Cuomo’s other priorities will include his effort to legalize casinos off Indian land and another to restrict the New York City Police Department’s stop-and-frisk procedures that critics say impinge on civil rights.
~Andy’s sister is married to a Jew by the name of
Kenneth Cole (b. 1954) Born Kenneth Rejopachi in Brooklyn, he started a ladies shoe company in 1982 that has since grown into an international fashion brand. He is the son of former model Joan Kyrstosek Kors, who is Jewish.
Maria Raffa, Andy’s mother and some name facts on Raffa.
“And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noach opened the halon [e.v. ‘window’] of the Ark.” This supports the view that it was a window [trapdoor]. “and he sent forth a raven“: thus it is written, He sent darkness, and it was dark” (Ps. 105:28). “And it went forth to and fro (yatzo va’shov). R. Judan said in the name of R. Judah b. R. Simon: It began arguing with him: ‘Of all the birds that thou hast here thou sendest none but me!’ ‘What need then has the world of thee?’ he retorted; ‘For food? For a sacrifice8 ?’ (Midrash Rabbah 33:5)
The name of the raven in Hebrew, orev, does not mean “black”; it comes from the root word meaning “mixture.”14 While Noach may treat the raven as black,15 especially when compared to the fair dove, whose name and nature possess a hint of the Divine, the raven is apparently far more complex – reflecting the mixture of good and bad,
On the Rapaport Family Name By Dr. Chanan Rapaport
As the editor of the new feature Tov Shem Tov – in the historical bimonthly Et-Mol, published by the Ben-Zvi Institute -, I was asked by the general editor to begin this pleasant task by explaining the origins, history and folklore associated with this well-known family name.
This family is very highly regarded in Orthodox circles, as it is a name borne by Kohanim, the Jewish priestly caste that originated with Aaron the High Priest and his famous brother Moses our ancient teacher and leader. Those who carry this name are obviously called upon to bless the congregation by reciting the priestly benediction and are much in demand in order to fulfill the requirements of the ceremony of the redemption of the firstborn 3. (pssssst Aaron wasnt a Jew folks).
The History of the Name
At various times and in keeping with the Zeitgeist – the mood of the times – various explanations were given as to the origin of the family name. From the middle of the sixteenth century, when the memory of the life of the Jews in Spain and Portugal was fading, until the nineteenth century, it was stylish among the Jews of Eastern and Western Europe to consider the Rapaport family among those who were exiled from Spain. With this attribution they had what could be considered the approval to be an ancient family along with the status that attached itself to such families.
During those centuries there were two folkloristic explanations as to the origin of the name Rapaport:
1.The first explanation described the marriage of two distinguished families of Spanish exiles – a son of the Rapa family married a daughter of the Porto (Portugal) family. The result of the marriage of the two was the creation of a new family name – Rapaport.
2. The second explanation claimed that the name Rapaport was the combination of the important ‘Rav’ [Rabbi] from the city of Oporto, a major city in Portugal. No one ever bothered, so it seems, to try to track down the identity of this important rabbi in the history of the Jews in Portugal but in spite of that this explanation received wide and prominent resonance 4.
1) It should be pointed out initially that the name would be spelled consistently throughout as Rapaport. Following are some, but not all, of the variations of spellings: Rappaport, Rappoport, Rapoportov, Rapiport, Rapeport, Rapperport, Rapart, Rappa, Rapovich, Rapert, Rapport, Rapir and Praport.
2) This article first appeared in the periodical Et-Mol, Vol. 31:2 (184), 2005 and in Sharsheret Hadorot Vol. 20.N. 2. It is reprinted here with permission through the generous courtesy of their editorial boards.
3) The redemption of the firstborn is commanded in the Torah where it is mentioned several times. There is a widespread story about the famous Gaon of Vilna, known by his acronym ‘HaGRA,’ who was the firstborn in his family. His father fulfilled this mitzvah as required when he was thirty days old but he repeated the mitzvah for himself in adulthood. When he met Rabbi Chayim haKohen Rapaport, the chief rabbi of Lvov, for the first time, he requested to redeem himself for a third time. He did this with the explanation that: “Now that he fulfilled the redemption through a distinguished Kohen, his mind was at ease that it was done exactly as required by Jewish law.”
4) The author of this article personally heard these two explanations from the noted professor of history Dr. Ben-Zion Dinur (Dinaburg) towards the end of the War of Independence, before he was appointed as the Minister of Education of Israel. Professor Dinaburg was convinced of the veracity of these explanations.
In the last century, a discussion developed in scientific journals and in various encyclopedias (see the Bibliography) as to the source of this name. There are those who are convinced that we are dealing with a single priestly family, of Ashkenazic origin whose name at first was RAFFA after the plain in Bavaria north of the city Regensburg (Ratisbone) (49o01’N/12o07’E), from where this family emerged from general anonymity. The Jews were expelled from Regensburg in the years 1420-1422, after malicious incitement by the monk Giovanni Capistrano (1386-1456) and the family arrived in the city of Mainz.
With the second expulsion of Jews from Mainz 5 in 1462, we find some of the family in northern Italy in the fertile area of the Po River valley. One son of the Raffa family moved to Venice where he served as a rabbi. Another relocated to Porto, which today is identified with the city of Lenyago = Legnago (45o10’N/11o19’E) east of Mantua.
The second half of the name Rapaport is taken from the name of the city of Porto. When the son who lived in Porto moved to Venice, the Jews of Venice wanted to differentiate between him and the newly arrived rabbi. They called him ‘the Raffa from Porto’ while their rabbi was ‘the Raffa from Venice.’ Over time the name remained Raffa-Porto, hence Rapaport.
Others maintain that the name Rapaport derives from the German word for raven = Rabe or Rape. A raven appears on the family’s Coat of Arms, found in the Museum of Shields of Nobility in the Prado Museum in Madrid, Spain. It is also found on the printer’s mark on the title page of Minha B’lulah, the book by Rabbi Abraham Menahem, son of Jacob the Kohen, published in Verona in 1594.
The symbol is representative of the period of the Italian Renaissance with partially clothed women, plant leaves surrounding the medallion. Within it are the outstretched hands in the priestly benediction pose representing the Rappa priestly family and the raven symbolizing the Jew wandering around the world from place to place.
5) As is well known, Johannes Guttenberg of Mainz invented the first moveable type printing press, in Europe, and opened in Mainz, the first publishing house. We know that he kept his professional knowledge a secret and refused to teach Jews the printing profession, lest they spread heresy. Consequently, we do not know how Rabbi Meshullam Yekutiel-Kuzi Rappa, (earlier expelled from Regensburg ) and now in Mainz, learned to be a printer. However, after the second expulsion of Jews from Mainz, we find Rabbi Meshullam Yekutiel-Kuzi Rappa in northern Italy. He opened a printing house in the Piove di Sacco townlet (45o18’N/12o01’E), eighteen kilometers southeast of the city of Padua. He printed the first Hebrew book ever published in 1472, part one of the Arba’a Turim of Jacob Ben Asher. The publication of the Arba’a Turim was completed in 1475 and Rabbi Meshullam Yekutiel-Kuzi a son of the Raffa-Rapaport family became the world’s first Hebrew printer.
We know that in 1520, some seventy-five years before the printing of the above mentioned medallion, one of the members of the family called himself ‘The circumciser Yitzchak, son of Yechiel the Kohen of the Ravens’ 6. That is, ‘Raven’ = Rape – as the first part of the family name was well known for many years by family members.
In the opinion of the later researchers, the second half of the name of the family = Porto comes from the town of Portobuffole located some forty kilometers north of Venice. The Rappa family lived in this town before 1480, almost seventy years before we find them in Porto-Legnago 7.
The Extent of the Dispersion of the Family and its Contributions
As was already pointed out, in 1380 we find the family in Regensburg in southern Germany and afterwards in Mainz. Following the numerous expulsions they wandered about Italy. From there, this family of rabbis, physicians, scientists, holders of titles of nobility and bankers spread northward to Vienna, Bohemia and Moravia (today the Czech Republic), Poland, Galicia, Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania. They also moved eastward to Hungary, Besserabia and Romania.
From East and Central Europe, at the beginning of the 20th century, the family looked to the Anglo-Saxon world – United States, Canada, England, Australia and South Africa. In the wanderings throughout all the generations Eretz Yisrael was never ignored.
An analysis of the contributions of the Rapaport family in the last six hundred years to religious and secular literature, education, science, medicine, art, finance and commerce is beyond the scope of this short summary.
Relevant information can easily be found in every biography of a member of this distinguished family and, no less, in the biographies of those who married into it. In order to better study and appraise the history and contribution of the family, the Center for the Study of the Rapaport Family was established fifteen years ago. An indispensable focus of the Center is our research on the ‘Development of the Jewish Intellectual Class’.
6) Rabbi Eliakim Carmoli, who was the supervisor of the Hebrew Section of the Imperial Library in Paris, titled his historical research on the Rapaport and Young-Toivim families, ‘The Ravens and the Doves’, (published in 1861)
7) A sad testimony from Portobuffole (Trevizo region) where the family lived before 1480, is the Blood Libel of 1480, which came in the wake of the infamous Trent Blood Libel of 1475. In the transcript of the trial, today located in the Biblioteka Marchana in Venice, the Jews of Portobuffole were on trial for the murder of a Christian boy for the ritual needs of Passover. This insidious Blood Libel led to the burning of three Portobuffole Jews in the San Marco central plaza of Venice.
In September 2005, more than five hundred years later, a delegation from the city along with its mayor and priest came to the Jewish community of Venice to seek forgiveness and pardon for this reprehensible act.
By the way, representing the Jews of Israel and the generations of the Rapaport family at this interesting ceremony was the young Israeli conductor Mr. Dan Rapoport of Rechovot who lives, temporarily, in Venice.
~ It is interesting how these Raffa’s, Porto’s, Rappaports’s etc claim to be direct descendants of Aaron, but they are all Talmudists. They can’t be direct descendants of Aaron first off because he was a Levite, not a Jew and these Jews are no relation to the Israelites in any way anyway. Aaron knew nothing about the Talmud and he was an Israelite not a Jew and not a Khazar. The lineage of Aaron and the Levites went into all the lineages of the 12 tribes and Jews somehow claim they are also a direct line of Levites now and not Jews at all. It’s total BS folks and it will never be explained to you. Ask Miltie Kapner to explain this to us. He is on our side right? So you say, so lets ask him.
Now we have another so called Cohen, John Kerry coming in as Secretary of Defense. Not one of these Jews has ever been the slightest good for America and they just keep coming and pillaging one after the other. They don’t learn folks and we are going to have to remove them the hard way. Its worse than you think and the longer we sit back and let alien Jews take over all our high offices the worse it will get. We either take care of this rabid dog now or we lose it all. Mr Nice Guy aint gonna cut it folks, they will take your kindness along with everything else. They already have our free speech and now they are coming for our guns. Time to pay homage to our great forefathers folks. When our free speech is gone we know what we are to do and it’s long gone now.
wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rappaport
Jew names of Italy- http://www.italian-family-history.com/jewish/_Sicilia.html
Andy Cuomo is divorced from Kerry Kennedy and the good Catholic he is (not), is now and for some time shacked up with Sandra Lee Christiansen (guess she is a Christian) who was married to Bruce “Oy Vey” Karatz, born in Chicago, Il and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota to a middle class Jewish family where his father owned a movie theater and his mother was a homemaker.
Small world no?