I just watched a movie about Ireland not knowing who was starring in it, thought I’d take a chance and see if it was something unconnected to Jews which is what I usually hope for to no avail in our newer Irish or English movies. I love the scenery in Irish movies, I love Irish bars, Irish music, Irish women and most of all I like the Irish men to drink and fight and laugh with and forget the whole thing the next day. I don’t know if it’s because I’m Irish, but most of my friends in life were Irish, some were English and Irish who I would take a bullet for any day. Maybe I like true Italians too because I am part Italian as well, but I always know an Irishman or woman when I see them and rarely am I disappointed. There are of course duped Irish that are simply toast, you can tell immediately.
My father never came out and said he disliked people much, but some people, actors, he had a loathing for and the star of this movie “Stella Days” was tops on his list. Martin Sheen plays a priest in a small town in Ireland who figures out that Christianity is a hoax and the Irish are really just barbarians who have been coaxed into Christianity as he himself was coaxed. Martin of course married a Jewess himself in real life so don’t get the wrong idea and think he is a Jew sympathizer who also spent his life in Jew Hollywood destroying white Christian culture.
Now here we have a little midget Jewish shoeshine boy, Marty Sheeney bashing the Irish and Christianity as a priest when his son Charlie is in front of the world living with two porn stars on cocaine half his life. Could you even imagine Sheen doing the same about Jews? He picked some of the best people on earth to slander in front of the world who have done nothing but good for America and every country they have lived in. This is the common tactic of the Jew to simply slander and defame their enemies. It is not a problem for them to defame everyone but their own filthy Jewish ancestry. Yes, I am saying Sheen is as Irish as Alan Dershowitz. This is a guy who defended Jews in his caddy yard at the country club he caddied at. Jews are absolutely pure as the wind driven snow in his book and the Irish are the evil ones. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy needs to be hanged! The only people that ever took off on me without paying when I caddied were jews. I took a Jews bag and threw it in the sand trap on the 18th hole waiting for my money and chucked his clubs all over the parking lot when I was 13. Nobody even tried to discipline me on it either because they knew. Part of being a new caddy was to take the Jews bag. Everyone knew who the Jews were.
In this movie Sheen brings the Jew movies to Ireland to raise money for the church. Satan gets into the church and destroys and brings in other Jews to debauch the local women. During one of his sermons he mentions the Passover and looks up and says “the Jewish Passover” as if to emphasize this was the holy day of the Jews which is nothing but complete hogwash Jewish distortion. To say the Passover is Jewish is like saying the weather is Jewish, firstly it defines todays Jews to be the same people who were in Egypt which we all know 95% of them are Khazars and the other 5% were Idumeans that told Christ they were never in bondage to anyone. The Passover was also a time of year on the calendar that had nothing to do with Jews and has been going on since the beginning of time (the spring equinox). To claim this is Jewish and not an Israelite day is just blatant distortion in your face. Jews of course will never explain who the Israelites are because it leads to more truth.
All these movies are here for is to keep people completely blinded from their own past and focused on the least trustworthy people the planet has ever produced. That is why the world is completely blind as to who they are, where they come from and what true history is. In order to lie you have to know the truth and from what I have studied it is the truth they continuously distort and why they have to be in power to keep doing it.
The only way we Christians of the white race or of any race will ever know the truth is with these people out of the picture figuratively and literally. It is as poisonous as any plague or natural disaster on earth.
Stella by the way means “star” just as the movie I did a post on way back called “The Stoning of Soraya”. Look at the different words for “star” in all languages and I guarantee you will find the Jew.