Notes Microsoft Encarta : “Iberia, ancient name for both the Iberian Peninsula and the country lying between the Greater Caucasus and Armenia, approximately coextensive with present-day Georgia [which is south of Russia]” (“Iberia,” 1994). The Encyclopedia of Religions states: “The Iberes of the Caucasus were Georgians … In Sicily the Iberes were on the west … Spain was Iberia … [And the Roman historian] Tacitus speaks of Iberes in the west of England [in Cornwall], who may have come from Spain” (1964, Vol. 2, p. 259).
Why would Iberia be the name of places and people so far removed from each other? It is probably because the Israelites—the Hebrews—migrated through both Spain and the Caucasus and also went to Britain! Iber is almost identical with the name of Abraham’s ancestor Eber or Heber, father of the Hebrews (Genesis 11:15-16).
Furthermore, the name Hebrew appears to have taken on an added meaning. McClintock & Strong’s Encyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature adds that the word came to mean “one of the other side, i.e… . immigrant” (Vol. 4, p. 128). Bible translator Ferrar Fenton noted that in 1 Samuel 4:6, “ Eberim , if translated, means ‘Colonists’—a fit term to be used by the Philistines of the Israelites, who were really Colonists in Palestine.” And it would be a fit term for Israelite colonists in other lands to apply to themselves.
Considering the Hebrew migration through Spain, the name of the River Ebro there would appear to be of the same origin. And the same may go for Ireland—or at least one of its earlier names. The word Ireland derives from Eire-land—Eire being the nation’s Gaelic name. Traditionally, Ireland is also called Erin. The Romans called it Hibernia or Ivernia.
Harvard professor Barry Fell wrote: “One of the ancient names of Ireland is Ibheriu , pronounced as Iveriu , a fact that suggests the word is derived from a still-earlier pronunciation, Iberiu . Now this is very interesting, for the Gaelic histories assert that the ancestors of the Gaels came to Ireland from Iberia, the old name of Spain. Could Iberiu be the same as Iberia , the name of the older homeland having been transferred to the younger? Many people, including some linguists, think this may well be the case” (America B.C.: Ancient Settlers in the New World , 1976, p. 43). The connection between Iveriu and Hebrew is even stronger when we realize that the Hebrew word for “Hebrew” is actually pronounced Ivri .
However, it should be noted that while Iber is a likely root for Iberiu and the Roman names Hibernia and Ivernia, it is possible that the particular names Erin and Eire derived from another source, as we will later see. In any case, there is still a strong identification with the Iberians of Spain.
Let us, then, consider the influx into Ireland of people from the Iberian Peninsula. Northwest Spain is called Galacia, apparently after the Gaels. Likewise, Portugal may mean “Port of the Gaels.”
Thomas Moore, in The History of Ireland , states: “In process of time, the Tuatha-de-Danaan [in Ireland] were themselves dispossessed of their sway; a successful invasion from the coast of Spain having put an end to the Danaanian dynasty, and transferred the scepter into the hands of that Milesian or Scotic race, which through so long a series of succeeding ages, supplied Ireland with her kings. This celebrated colony, though coming directly from Spain, was originally, we are told, of Scythic race” (1837, Vol. 1, p. 61).
This is truly remarkable for, as proved in our publication The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy , the Gaels (or Celts) and Scythians were, by and large, Israelites—just like the Danaans. And apparently the ensuing conflict between the Milesians and Danaans in Ireland subsided rather quickly when it was realized that both sides were related peoples.
I am going to add facts to back this up over time, there are so many it has to be done a little at a time.
- Iberia is also known in Russian as Iverskaya and what they claim is the Greek form of Iberia, “Ivernon”. Another form of Iberia in Greek is “Ivernia”. One of the Red Square gates is called the Iverskaya Gate, Iverskaya is also used for the Russian icon located
The Gates of the Hebrews or Yeverskaya, Yiverskaya etc etc, it does not mean Jews. Iberia is not Jews folks.
there called Theotokos Iverskaya which means “Mother of the Saviour of the Hebrews”. Check them out here http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298484-d547723-Reviews-
http://Resurrection_Voskresenskyie_Gates_with_Iverskaya_Chapel-Moscow_Central_Russia.html and here: http://orthodoxwiki.org/Panagia_Portaitissa
- Mil Espaine is known for his conquest over Ireland (actually his sons),who was originally a Milesian (from Miletus) and oddly enough Iberia was not Spain then it was Iberia, a people who spoke Hebrew, Greeks knew him as Milesius, after all the Greeks should know, they were in Iberia too (the West Side one).
- We could go into the etymology of a slew of words connected to Ibru or Iberu or Boru etc. There is a connection to the word Phoenician too I have found in the word “bridge”. The word “pontus” or “pontoon” which come from the word Phoenician among a slew of
Thats no Jew folks nor was Jesus
other words seems to be directly related to “bridge” which is connected to “Bridget”, “Brian” “Breogan” who was the grandfather of Milesius. The word Brian or Bryan is directly related to Breogan and Bridget. They all mean “high” or “noble” just like the word “Aryan”. The question is does the name Brian Boru mean “noble noble” or does it mean Noble Hebrew? No folks not a Jew as they call themselves.
Trust me this is just the beginning and I will update until there is no more to update now that this has begun. I can’t put it in a pretty gift wrapped box to you, I need your help for that. If I am off my rocker please go ahead and prove what Iberia means. Until then I’m taking this into the end zone. Odd we have the Ibru’s and the Danaans (who dwelt in ships) in places the Phoenicians were only able to reach. Im sure its all just a coincidence and the Jew history we have been lambasted with really is true.
This isnt just about the Irish folks so dont get me wrong its about all white people. Iberians were not known as Iberians they were known as many different geographical locations and sub tribes (and called different names in different languages and alphabetsover time), Iberia is not just a geographical location just as Scotland is, there are several Scotlands or Scythia’s and several Iberia’s denoting a people and not a location. People who live in different geographical locations dont take on new blood. I’ll be back! MacArthur said that not the Jew Schwatzenegger.
4. Irish high king (actually it was not then Eberland, but more than likely Scotland or Scythia or one of the many names of Ireland people do not ever look into) named Siomon Brecc in the 5th century BC (were the Irish copying Jew names?). Again vowels were different in different languages and over time they all came to Ireland (all white languages at least). I’m not aware of “click” or “pop” language in white countries. All white languages come from Hebrew, no question about it. Is Brecc “Boruch” or “Barak”? Barak is also related to Brian, Bridget or “bright”, “Brigantia (a Celtic word and a place in Iberia, todays Spain). One thing is for sure, that dwarf Jew Khazar Barak (real name is Ehud Brog) could never fit into this. In Hebrew it would have spelled BRQ or QRB. Fill in the vowels. Some will say that Brian Boru’s real name was Brian Boru-mdhaidehideyho or whatever they want, but there is zero proof of it. He is known as Boru and that suffix would be pretty difficult to add on when there were NO VOWELS yet!
5. Eber was a huge name in the Milesian sect of Ireland because they came through Iberia or Eberia. Eber Finn was the son of Milesius. Finn is the same root as Fiona or Fiana, it means white, fair or holy. Was Eber Finn called “the Holy Hebrew”, or “Fair Hebrew”? Were these their actual names? Eber became one of the biggest high king Irish names of all. Eber Finn begat Eber Donn (“the dark one” they claim) or was it the Dark Hebrew?
Kind of odd that the first people in Ireland can be traced back to the Middle East, one group being the Milesians who were also Phoenicians who like the Scythians were also in Egypt. Maybe I’m crazy, maybe not.
Thales was a Phoenician Milesian, Pythagoras and Hecataeus, etc. all who are never discussed as Phoenicians when they should be praised for their scholarly works. Were they Canaanites? No folks they were definitely not. Often these people are called Greeks which you have to ask why? Who is doing this? Cui bono?
In 1772, General Charles Vallancey, a leading Irish scholar of the day, published his famous work, “Essay On The Antiquity Of The Irish Language, Being A Collation Of The Irish With The Phoenician Punic Language.” In his opening remarks he states, “On a collation of the Irish with the Celtic, Punic, and Phoenician languages, the strongest affinity, (nay a perfect Identity in very many Words) will appear; it may therefore be deemed a Punic-Celtic compound.”Vallancey continues, “from the Canaanite proceeded the Phoenician, from the Phoenician, Carthaginian, or Punic was derived the Aeolian, Dorian and Etruscan, and from these was formed the Latin… Of the Roman Saxon capital letters, the Irish use but three, all the others bear a very great resemblance to the primitive Canaanite and Phoenician.” (p. 2-3) Modern language scholars have confirmed that there is a definite connection between the Celtic and Canaanite Phoenician.”
Vallancey, I believe was too chicken to say Phoenicians were no more Canaanites than the Israelites who were living in the land of Canaan when they took up Baal worship. We would have to go into what Baal worship is, if the Israelites took up Baal worship then people who worship Baal (or a false God) does not mean they are Canaanites or the bastard offspring of Canaan. Very simple and exactly what the Bible teaches.
6. The fact that the Irish lived in Iberia is common knowledge to any history buff, the Danaans may have led the way, but they could have gone by way of the Danube which makes even more sense. The people living in Iberia were called Scythians and Iberians and who James and Andrew went to. Today James is the patron saint of Spain and Andrew is the patron saint of Scotland, only people forget Scotland was also Ireland first. So if Andrew and James were directed to go the lost sheep (exiled) of Israel where in the hell does everyone think they went, to the Jews? Truth might set me free, but it sure is a ball and chain with some of you it seems. The Scots claim they are Scythians in their Declaration of Arbroath, another coincidence.
If you do a search on the words “Mare Hibericum” not “Hibernicum” everywhere you look you come up with the Irish Sea, but if you do a search on Roman maps you will come up with a map like this in 125 CE . In case you dont know, in Latin languages the “i” is almost always pronounced as an “e”. Iber is said “Eber”, such as Brigantea, Lusitanea, Etalia, etc.
Do you see where the so called Irish Sea is here? It’s guarding the Gates of Hercules (Gibralter). You can see roads called “Via Hercules” or Melqart in Phoenician. The Ebros River is called the Iberus. You see they left the river alone because the river doesn’t represent people, but you can clearly see the connection to the word “Hebrew” and the Hebrews to the Scots (Hebrides and Hibernia) and Irish without a doubt at least in my mind. So far no arguments. If I had all the proof in the world the lemmings wouldn’t say a word. Romans changed the name of the Mediteranean Sea and changed the name to “Our Sea”. I believe Mediterranean derived from the Tyrrhenian Sea or Middle Tyre Sea, but that is just a theory. Why else would the Romans want the name changed? They obviously changed it because they were at war with them.
Also on that map the furthest point before Scotland proper today is “Eboricum”. There is that “Eber” again. It clearly shows the Scythians spread all over the map because they were almost all from the Scythians in one way or another.
Now they are associating the word Hebrew for Yew or Jew once again. What a sham!
The yew tree was once the Iberu or Iberi or Eber tree and somehow became the “yew” tree. Now everyone believes it was named after Jews, how special? You have to wonder now where did the word “berry” come from? In German berry is “beere”. I wasnt kidding when I named this thread Strange Brew. When you look up “yew tree” you get a Latin name for it as if it was the original name. No folks, the Latin name is what their enemies called it. You have to ask how many of these Latin names are used simply to cover up the original words. Taxus baccata- baccata is Latin for bearing red “berries”.
It just keeps going folks. You have to love it!
The Scots too used yew longbows and Robert the Bruce ordered bows to be made from the
sacred yews at Ardchattan Priory in Argyll, which were then used during the Scots’ victorious battle at Bannockburn in 1314.
All kinds of stories about the Yew tree, for another day.